Anbari Zone (Invasion)
A new Anbari zone (Invasion) has been added to the game.
- This zone is similar to Tigeras Zone, here players do quests in groups, the difference is that is a PvP zone. It will also be used for various events. That is why it is possible to get better items here. For one quest you can obtain 6 Daisy, 1 Arcane Reagent, and money. You can teleport to this zone via the main portal in Tigeras.
- Daisy (Item that can be exchanged for Anbari Invasion Craft Items)
- 2 New crafts (for Alchemist) Book of Inspiration 150%, Tigeras Formula of Transformation
- Underworld chest, from this chest you can get recipes for cheaper craft 38 PvP weapons (Blacksmith profession only).
Anbari Craft Items:
- Lightning Behemoth
- Master’s Letter
- Serendipity potion (200%)
- Flawless/Perfect/Cash Gemstone
- Supreme Experience Blessing
- Weak Scroll of Mutation
- Potion of Decision
- Miracle Powder
- Will to Live
- Moon Crystal
- Hour lottery is back
- Weekly events have been added to the game
- Bronze tools have been renamed to Copper
- XP Event have been improved
- The cost of upgrades has been reduced by 66%
- The player gains the full achievements points for killing the player even if he is in a group
- NPC for craft Tebekut PvP equipment has been added to the game
- Guardian Angel now restores only 50% of overall health.
- Armor premium potions have been deleted from the craft.
- It is now possible to use all scrolls with a double click (only if the upgrade frame is active)
- Autoshow frame was added into the game, you can enable it in the game settings, serves for clarity of the improved item
- After breaking the Rune of Bundling, the Destroyed Rune of Bundling automatically stacks in 1 place.
- Companions can no longer be seen if the enemy is invisible